Collaborating Remotely with FiLMiC Pro
While our FiLMiC Remote app only works when paired with FiLMiC Pro on the same local area network at present, with a little creativity it is possible to collaborate remotely from anywhere in the world with a camera operator shooting with FiLMiC Pro.
This means you can easily watch a live preview of FiLMiC Pro under operation and provide feedback to the camera operator using standard communication tools like Skype, Slack, and Zoom (anything that supports screen sharing from a Mac or Windows computer).
- OS device running iOS 13 with FiLMiC Pro
- Mac or Windows computer with Reflector 3 application (Mac/Windows)
- Active WiFi internet connection
- Skype, Slack, Zoom or any other app that supports screen sharing from Mac/Windows
- If you intend to record while screen sharing and require a lag-free stream throughout the recording then capture at 1080p.
- If you require 4K recording please note that at present iOS 13 is unable to output a lag-free stream while a recording is in progress.*
- Connect both your iOS device and computer to the same WiFi network.
- Launch Reflector 3 on your computer.
- From the iOS 13 control center, tap on screen sharing and connect to Reflector.
4. On your computer, launch Skype, Zoom, or Slack etc. and start a video call and share your screen.