How to save from FiLMiC Pro to the Camera Roll (Photos App)?
Video recordings stored in your Filmic Library can easily be copied to the Photos app:
1. Tap to open the Filmic Library.
2. Tap the multi-clip selector button.
3. Tap each clip you want to save to the Camera Roll to add it to the selection (turns green)
4. Tap the Save to Camera Roll button.
5. Your clips will be copied to the Photos app.
6. Wait until all selected clips turn red which indicates the transfer has completed.
Alternatively, you can also do this automatically by going to Settings > Device and toggling on "Save to Camera Roll", however it is recommended to use Filmic's own library. For more details, please refer to our article Will saving directly to the Photos app result in quality loss?